Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where's the Purple Crayon?

This is what I discovered this morning after being down with Grandma for an hour.
I have searched everywhere for the purple crayon and I can't find it. So it is quite possible it could happen again when I go downstairs for Grandma again. I told Jeremy about it and he said, "Yah, I saw him holding a purple crayon this morning." That is when you take it away from him! I thought I had cleaned them all up, but I guess not.

He loves to color but cannot be trusted in the room alone with crayons. I have already cleaned the police car (twice), farm (twice), and carpet (who knows how many times). Now I get to scrub the wall in his room. Good thing they are washable.

3 comments:

Marie said...

I feel your pain!

princessyaya52 said...

That is why God inspired someone to invent the "magic eraser"!!! :o) it truly is MAGIC!

Cassie said...

I'm so glad that Dillan can express his creativity in so many ways!