Monday, February 16, 2009

Missing Daddy...


Jeremy is in Calgary, for a Chem-Dry Convention, conducting some training. Dillan and I miss him so much. He left Saturday night and will be home Wednesday sometime. While he is gone I am going it alone with Dillan and Grandma. Sunday was exhausting. I don't know how I accomplished it without Jeremy. Good thing there are helping hands around that Dillan isn't afraid to go to while I help Grandma. Dillan was so upset that Jeremy left. He wanted to go with his dad so badly. He cried when I took him out of the suitcase, when Jeremy said goodbye, and when Jeremy walked out the door. Now all I hear is "Dada?" "Daddy?!?!" And if you ask him where is Daddy? He says, "I no know!" and throws his arms up in the air doing a shoulder shrug. It is so sad. But he will be home soon enough.


I promised I would post pictures of the beautiful flowers that I grew from a bulb. So, here you go. I am quite impressed with myself. This was the first time ever!


The next pic is of Dillan right before I put him down for a nap one day. He was watching Sesame Street and I went down to help with Grandma and this is how he was when I came back up. Poor kid was tuckered out.


These are Dill's water bottles. Yes, he has 2 of them. He loves them. I have to fill both of them at least once per day. It is good for him though. I can't complain if he wants to drink water all day long. It is a good habbit. One that I should probably have myself. He brings you the empty bottle and says, "More Mama, more wawa!" He follows you to the bathroom to fill it and then happily takes it and is on his way again. He even insists on taking it to the store sometimes and people look at me funny when they see this little boy drinking out of this little water jug. Hey, if it makes him happy then why not?

1 comment:

LuCinda said...

Look how cute he is... I have a tear from the suit case pic.
I so would be one of those people judging you thinking that is all you are giving your child. What kind of mother are you? (I am saying this in a judging tone)