Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dear Akon,

I would like you to know that you have corrupted my son. As if it isn't enough that we hear your stupid song on the 20 on 20 every countdown for weeks now. I have to hear it all day long now. I hear it at the grocery store, the bank, the car, playing with toys, and in the bathtub.

I can't help but feel partly responsible since I am the one that listens to 20 on 20 while we shower each day, but that is beside the point. He doesn't sing other songs...just yours! Anytime it comes on he is obsessed and even when it isn't on he is still singing it by himself.

Please try to write a song that is worth listening to next time. And don't think that you were the first one to invent singing instead of rapping. I am sick of hearing that quote.

Thank you.

1 comment:

LuCinda said...

How cute is that and it is forever.