Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF!

Most people who know us well know that we go out on Friday nights, thanks to Mom and Dad Haddock that come up to stay with Grandma and Dillan for the evening for us. We definitely appreciate the hour drive that they make (one way) to help us out.


This Friday we didn't have any plans, but things kind of went along spur of the moment which is fun sometimes. We called a friend, Brandon, and met him at a Chilean restaurant called Yah Poh! It was pretty good. Jeremy and I were both stuffed to the max walking out.

Jeremy's sandwich was HUGE! It was bigger than the palm of my hand spread out (and I have large hands for a girl). I put his fork over the top of it and the diameter was bigger than the length of a dinner fork! I got the "small" sandwich and only ate half of it.



Dillan stayed at home with Grandma Great, Grandma, and Grandpa. They stayed out back and planted lots of flowers for Mother's Day. Grandma Alta enjoyed being outside and seeing all the colors and of course Dillan thinks being outside is a blast. He played with the sidewalk crayons again. Even Grandma Alta thought that was great and made us take pictures of our drawings.




Then when we got home, about 8:30, Dillan came upstairs and grabbed his blanket out of the crib and layed down on the couch and asked for Blues Clues. I love the fact that he tells me when he is tired now. He is pretty consistent on times too. Routine, routine, routine is all I can say.


No comments: