Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Randomness

I thought I would post some random pictures that we have taken over the last couple weeks. Enjoy!
Dillan likes to play with blocks. He is a pretty good stacker and then of course loves to knock them down and start again.

Jeremy took Dillan to Animal Days at the Heritage Farm. It was cancelled due to rain that saturday, but they stayed and walked around anyway and saw a few animals.

I think one of Dill's favorite foods has become ice cream. He says, "Ice cream cone momma, tonight!" He loves it. Sometimes it is messier than others, but it always tastes good. Ohh, yummy, cookie fudge!
Jeremy took Dillan on a bike ride the other night. I though they were going to "see the temple" because that is what Dill requested. Then I got a picture message with this...



I guess they made it up to campus and then when Jeremy asked him if he was ready to go home Dillan responded with, "No! See the temple!" So they had to make a trip by there on the way home.
Jeremy mowed the lawn on Monday and while he was edging it, Dillan came in the house with this pretty flower for me. It was so dang cute because he held it up, with both hands, to me while I was washing dishes and said, "Flower Momma!" with the biggest smile on his face. He was so proud.

No comments: