Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Treehouse Museum

We were able to get away for the night on Friday. We traded Grandma and Grandpa houses for the night. They painted for us and Jeremy cleaned carpets for them. Dillan and I got to go to the Tree House for the first time in 6 months!!!
He was so excited when we pulled up. He knew exactly where we were and was ready to have fun. We were only able to spend an hour before it closed for the night, but it was worth the trip for him.

Even though he has his own train table at home, the first stop had to be the train tables. He would have spent a long time here if I hadn't convinced him to go upstairs.


He absolutely loves the music room. We spent a lot of time in there. He likes to use the mallets to play all sorts of things. The drums are also a favorite, but I didn't get pictures of that this time.

I have to give props to the staff for updating the oval office too.


He cried when we left, but I am glad we went. Plus! I was able to divert the crying fit once we were outside and he saw the temple across the street. He is fascinated by temples and I love it!

1 comment:

LuCinda said...

Looks like a lot of fun... I don't rememer stuff like this when I was a kid.