Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Jeremy and I celebrated our 6th anniversary this year. We can't believe that time has gone by so fast. It is really crazy. We didn't get to do much and it kind of got looked over, but we did have a wonderful dinner at Hamilton's in Logan on Friday night.


I have never had anything that isn't the best I have ever tasted from Hamilton's. It is pricey, but totally worth it. It is about time that Logan has a nice restaurant. We both had different steaks, and split a lobster rissoto that was to die for. For dessert you ask??? I can't resist their creme brule. I should have taken a picture of everything else, but I didn't think about it until it was over. This is the remnant from dessert. It really did have good presentation when it came out, but the raspberry sauce is so good I had to keep licking it with my finger and spoon.

Then Jeremy surprised me with these gorgeous flowers on Saturday. The lilies were just wonderful and kept blooming in turns so they always looked good.

Jay, I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. I hope that time flies just as fast in the future because that means that things are good. You are a wonderful dad and husband. I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: