Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pudding and Trucks to name a few...

Dillan really likes pudding now. He doesn't descriminate either, he likes both vanilla and chocolate. I intoduced him to vanilla last week in hopes that he would only eat some of it and I could finish the rest of the cup...to my demise, he loves it and I did not get even one little bite. Too bad for momma. He seems to have a hefty appetite, but we don't know where he puts it all because he is a little peanut. I fed him chocolate pudding yesterday with animal crackers for an afternoon snack. He liked that as well.



He has also found a new toy that he REALLY likes. Daddy won't let him play with it all the time though and that makes Dillan sad. :( Jeremy got a remote control car for christmas a few years back and it has become a hit with Dillan. He doesn't like it when you actually turn it on and move it though. He just likes to push it around. The noise and movement when it is on scares him. Jeremy keeps it in the laundry room with the door shut.

I was doing laundry the other day and didn't get the door shut all the way. I was folding clothes in the family room and Dill had disappeared for a bit and I could hear him laughing so I knew he was close and having a good time. I figured he was under the table or something. Well, after a minute or two of non stop laughter I had to see what was so amusing. I got up and called his name and followed the laughing. I found him in the laundry room pushing the car back and forth between the wall and the dryer and Dillan just giggling away! It was really funny.


I pulled it out the other day and let him play supervised for a little bit and he had a blast, and in turn, cried when I put it away. Now, any time you are in the laundry room you can hear him bolt for the car and giggle. It is too cute.


1 comment:

Coby & Jill said...

It's so good to hear from you! I forgot that I needed to send an invitation to the girlfriend's blog--- send your e-mail address to me and I'll get it right over to you. I am working on revamping it, so it looks really nerdy right now. But, we'll get there!!