Saturday, December 8, 2007

Family Picture Time

We had a first real family picture session today. It turned out pretty well. I hate the way that I look in the family pics, but oh well. Dillan's turned out awesome and he was a great sport. He is a one take wonder. Other people seemed to be amazed at how good he was and smiled on cue. What can I say? He is a perfect little boy!

We got something to eat afterwards at one of our favorite places, Dylan's. They spell it wrong, but the food is good anyway. Jeremy was up at the register and could hear the cooks in the back talking about a cute little boy with red hair up front (all in Spanish). It is amazing how much you get to listen in on in Ogden when you speak Spanish. Enjoy the pictures!




































3 comments:

mom said...

Soooo many cute picture! How will you ever choose?

Cassie said...

Darling!

Rebekii said...

Martha! You have a baby... well, it looks like he is a toddler by now. I just saw your pict on Jill's Friends Forever blog and what a smile it put on my face. ... it looks like you may have TWO Jeremys on your hands. Well, I hope you are all well. What a beautiful family. ---Rebekah Andrus Nelson