Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wow, crazy times!

Sorry I haven't kept up with the blog lately. We were without internet for just over a month during the move to Logan. We have officially moved in with Jeremy's grandma, Alta. She is 91 and definitely the stereotypical old person who is set in their ways and forgets a lot. It is crazy, but it allows me to stay home with Dillan full time while I care for both of them. Though I do have to say that she takes ten times the effort that Dill does. People say it is like I have 2 kids, but I think it is more like 4 or 5 sometimes.

The house finally sold. We were set to move over thanksgiving weekend so that family could be with Alta while we were gone, but they moved the closing up by 10 days and we ended up having to move in a week which was incredibly hard since I work 24/7 with Alta and Jeremy is working full time too. The family helped out and we managed to get things packed on Friday and moved on Saturday. It was crazy! Now I am sifting through boxes and deciding what can stay in our little space upstairs at her house and what can go to storage. There wasn't time to do that before we packed like I had hoped.

Dillan is amazing and is handling everything in stride. He is the best little boy I think I have ever met. He is so good to stay upstairs playing with toys all by himself several times a day while I go down and help Alta. Sometimes the poor kids plays by himself for an hour before I can get back up there. He is truly a blessing from Heavenly Father, who I am sure knew that one day we would be doing this and wouldn't be able to handle a regular toddler.

I haven't found the converter for the memory card in my phone yet, so I don't have pictures to post quite yet. I hope to find it today and will put some up here from the last month. I will update everyone on the cool things we have done once I get pictures downloaded.

No comments: