Monday, September 15, 2008

Chargers vs. Broncos

I wish I had good news for Chargers fans, but I don't. I still think the game was definitely unfair. TWO fumbles should have gone San Diego's way, but the ref screwed up on one and there were"technical difficulties" with the other one that prevented a replay in the booth. Clearly the reply on TV showed it was a Charger ball. The ref error caused us the game in the last minute.

The good news is that Dillan sported his new Chargers gear for the game. He actually slept through almost the entire game, but as soon as he woke up we made sure to put his jersey on and root for the better of the two teams. Thank you to Uncle Ramiro and Auntie Sarah for sending us some good duds for Dillan.
It all started when I sent the following picture to my brother-in-law, an avid Chargers fan. He would not stand for his nephew to be in such awful clothing, so he made sure to go out and buy some good stuff right away and send it fedex so we had it for the game. Plus, mommy decided not to do laundry on purpose so that the shirt of the "team that shall not be named" was still dirty on sunday.
Jeremy went nuetral and didn't wear chargers or broncos stuff. I am slowly but surely converting him to the good side. He figured that he would like to see his home team win and go 2-0 for the season, but he really didn't want the Chargers to be 0-2, so he said he didn't care who won. He has been gracious and hasn't rubbed it in my face, or Ramiro's for that matter.

2 comments:

1genxer said...

Holy Cute! Go Broncos! How are you guys? This is Tim Heare from the 25th Ward. I heard about your blog from Jill. Anyway get in touch with me! I am on Facebook and my e-mail address is onegenxer@yahoo.com

1genxer said...

Holy Cute! Go Broncos! How are you guys? This is Tim Heare from the 25th Ward. I heard about your blog from Jill. Anyway get in touch with me! I am on Facebook and my e-mail address is onegenxer@yahoo.com